Edible Chocolate Cookie Dough is filled with peanut butter chips. There are no eggs so this treat is safe to eat, grab a spoon!
Do you ever get a craving for something chocolate and peanut butter? Okay good, I thought I was the weird one ;). Well, since it’s about a million degrees outside (at least where I live) turning on the oven doesn’t sound that great. Sooo I have a solution for you! Edible chocolate cookie dough! I added peanut butter chips to get that perfect chocolate/peanut butter combo. You could add in chocolate chips for an even more ridiculous, no-bake treat. Now that I am typing this, I’m kind of mad that I didn’t try that, haha. Try it for me and let me know. I don’t bake with peanut butter chips all that often, but these cookies use them and are pretty much amazing. If you haven’t tried them, you need to, after you make this cookie dough ;).
And if you are feeling really crazy, scoop some dough onto a spoon with straight up peanut butter! I dare ya! Enjoy!
- ½ cup butter, softened
- ¾ cup white sugar
- 2 teaspoons vanilla
- ¾ cup flour
- ¼ cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- 2 Tablespoons milk
- 1 cup peanut butter chips
- peanut butter, optional
- In a large bowl or stand mixer, cream together the butter and sugar. Add the vanilla then flour & cocoa powder.
- Add the milk 1 tablespoon at a time until desired consistency.
- Stir in the peanut butter chips and enjoy!
- Optional, eat dough with added peanut butter, cause, yum! haha
- Refrigerate leftovers. Can freeze for up to 3 months.
Recipe Source: Baked in AZ – adapted from this edible cookie dough recipe on the blog.