A box of devil’s food cake mix is made into a irresistible cookie filled with white chocolate and milk chocolate chips!
These cookies are great because they are easy and totally delicious. Are you a cake mix cookie fan? I totally am. Cause sometimes, it’s nice to be able to whip up a batch really quick. Add in 2 different kinds of chocolate chips and you have a winner in my book! I used a box of devil’s food cake mix, but a chocolate mix would work great too.
- 1 (15.25 ounce) box devils food cake mix
- ½ cup butter
- 2 eggs
- 2 Tablespoons oil
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- ½ cup white chocolate chips
- ½ cup milk chocolate chips
- Preheat your oven to 350 degrees.
- In a medium sized bowl, or mixer, beat together the cake mix, butter & eggs until smooth. Add the oil & vanilla. Stir in the chocolate chips until combined.
- Drop by spoonfuls or use a cookie scoop on to a parchment lined baking sheet.
- Bake for 8 to 10 minutes. Allow the cookies to cool on the baking sheet for 5 minutes before removing to a wire rack to cool all the way.
Recipe Source: adapted from All Recipes.