Appetizers are my favorite! And so is this bean dip. It’s perfect for a party or game day! Creamy and bursting with flavor! The cheese, sour cream, salsa and chili powder mixed with the refried beans create such a flavorful dip!
There are a few Mexican food restaurants in Arizona. haha. More than a few. There are lots. No shortage of really good Mexican food where I live. A favorite appetizer is bean dip and salsa is a given 🙂 Serrano’s and Gheko Grill have really great bean dips! And this recipe is really great too! So if you are a bean dip lover, you must try this recipe!
Ingredients for the best bean dip!
- refried beans
- cream cheese
- Monterey Jack cheese
- cheddar or Colby jack cheese
- sour cream
- chili powder
- tortilla chips for dipping!
OTHER APPETIZERS YOU NEED TO MAKE!
- Stuffed Mushrooms (These are a family favorite. My husband requests these every Super Bowl!)
- Bacon Jalapeno Popper Dip (So good! Everyone loves this dip. It’s easy and can be made with or without the bacon!)
- Spinach Artichoke Dip (Who doesn’t love this dip? It’s a favorite and this one is so creamy good!)
This bean dip is perfect for game day! A total crowd pleaser!
- 1 (16 ounce) can refried beans (or 2 cups homemade)
- 4 ounces cream cheese
- 1 cup monterey jack cheese (4 ounces)
- 1 cup colby jack cheese or cheddar (4 ounces)
- 1/2 cup sour cream (4 ounces)
- 1 tablespoon chili powder
- 1/4 teaspoon cumin
- 1/2 cup red salsa (homemdae or picante)
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- corn tortilla chips, for serving
Source: adapted from Taste of Home