A super creamy, melt in your mouth, white chocolate fudge topped with salty cashew nuts! The perfect combo! The salty nuts go amazing with the white chocolate fudge.
My brother C.J. and I didn’t always get along that great growing up. He is 5 years older than me and we butted heads a few times ;). But once we got a little older I actually worked for his business & we became really close. I am one of those people who speaks their mind and I have no problem doing that with him. I’m his sister so I can get away with it right?! Anyways, he shares a love for white chocolate and I was excited for him to try this fudge. He LOVED it! He is always up for trying new treats I make. I love having family that is so supportive of my hobby 😉
Now where are all my white chocolate lovers? This is THE fudge for you! The cashews go so nicely with the white chocolate and add a salty crunch to the sweetness. Super creamy and melt in your mouth. I made this fudge around Christmas time but it would work for any holiday really! Give me an excuse to make fudge and I’m all over that.
If you notice, there is an extra layer of caramel under the cashews in these pictures. I wanted to try this fudge with caramel swirled in because I love caramel with cashews and white chocolate. While I liked it, I felt like the caramel was a little grainy so next time if I try it with the caramel, I will probably just use a thick caramel ice cream topping. I didn’t include this in the recipe because the original didn’t do this but feel free to try it if you want. Either way, this fudge is out of this world!
- 4½ cups sugar
- 1 (12 ounce) can evaporated milk
- 1 cup of butter
- 2½ bags (12 ounce) white chocolate chips or 5 cups*
- 1 (7 ounce) jar marshmallow cream
- 2 teaspoons vanilla
- 6-9 ounces salted cashews
- Prepare a 13x9" pan by spraying with cooking spray and then lining it with parchment paper. (You could use a slightly larger pan for a thinner fudge).
- In a mixing bowl (works best in a kitchen aid), place 1 cube of butter (1/2 cup), chocolate chips, marshmallow cream and vanilla. Let sit.
- Combine sugar, evaporated milk, and one cube of butter (1/2 cup) in a tall pan.
- On medium heat, bring to a boil and boil for 10 minutes.
- Pour hot syrup over chips, etc in mixing bowl. Whip it up till combined.
- Pour fudge into prepared 9x13" pan.
- Sprinkle the cashews over the top & press them into the fudge.
- Let fudge set up in fridge for a few hours.
- Once you've let it set up, pull gently on the parchment paper to remove the fudge from the pan so you can slice it into desired sized pieces.
- Store in an airtight container.
Recipe Source: I Heart Naptime