This salad is named after my husband’s cousin Makelle! It is her favorite 🙂 We just love Makelle. She is serving a mission for our church right now in Guatemala. She is loving every second and we are so proud of her. Here are some pictures of her on her mission!
Isn’t she just darling?! It’s so fun to hear about the great experiences she is having.
This salad is a breeze to mix together. The cottage cheese adds the right amount of tang & texture. Don’t be afraid if you are not a huge cottage cheese fan, mixed with all the other ingredients I know you will love this salad.
- 1 (3 ounce) package lime jello
- 1 (8 ounce) can crushed pineapple
- 2 cups miniature marshmallows
- 1 (16 ounce) carton cottage cheese
- 1 (8 ounce) carton cool whip
- Combine the lime jello packet & crushed pineapple (do not drain) in a medium sized bowl. Add the marshmallows and stir. Add the cottage cheese and container of cool whip. Fold together and let chill in the fridge until ready to eat!