These cookies are super easy to make & a fun treat for St. Patricks Day!
Key Lime Coconut Cookies
- 1 (17.5 ounce) box key lime cookie mix
- ½ cup coconut oil
- 1 egg
- 1 Tablespoon water
- 1 cup shredded sweetened coconut, divided
- 1 cup white chocolate chips
- Pre-heat your oven to 375. Line your cookie sheets with parchment paper.
- Combine the cookie mix, the coconut oil, egg & water in a medium sized bowl or stand mixer.
- Stir in ½ cup shredded coconut & the white chocolate chips.
- Place the other ½ cup coconut in a small bowl & set aside.
- Form dough into about 1½" balls. Roll the ball in the bowl of coconut then place on prepared cookie sheet.
- Bake cookies for 10 minutes.
My coconut oil was solid but still soft. If you would like to use butter in place of coconut oil, you can. I used an organic extra virgin coconut oil so it added a nice coconut flavor to the cookies that I really liked.