Peanut butter and butterscotch is mixed with chow mien noodles and marshmallows. Put it in a muffin tin and form little nets for Easter! So easy and fun!
I made these in a cupcake pan & used cadbury mini eggs, but any small easter egg candy will work! These are made from the classic “butterscotch haystacks” recipe that has been around for ages. Another great thing bout this fun recipe is that it’s a no-bake! Love a good no-bake recipe, especially since it’s already starting to heat up here in Arizona!
You can store these in the fridge, but you may want to let them sit out a few minutes before you serve. Just so they aren’t too hard to bite into.
I love easy recipes that are cute and taste amazing! The butterscotch & peanut butter mixed together is so good!
- 1 (11 ounce) package butterscotch chips
- ¾ cup peanut butter
- 1 (5 ounce) can chow mien noodles (or approx. 3 cups)
- 2 cup mini marshmallows
- 36 small chocolate eggs (like cadbury mini eggs)
- Prepare a 12 count cupcake pan by spraying it with cooking spray. (You could also line with parchment paper)
- Melt the butterscotch chips as directed on package in a medium sized bowl. Stir in the peanut butter until smooth.
- Add the chow mien noodles & marshmallows and gently mix till covered.
- Spoon mixture into cupcake pan. Press in the center of each "nest" to create a spot for the eggs.
- Place 3 eggs in the center of the nest. Let them harden in the refrigerator.
- Once they are set up, you can use a knife to gently loosen the sides and remove from the cupcake pan.
- Store in the refrigerator but let them sit out a few minutes before serving so they aren't too hard.
- NOTES: You can add more or less marshmallows/chow mien noodles till you get the consistency you prefer. You really can't mess these up!
Here are a few other recipes you might enjoy!