Got 5 minutes? Throw these 5 ingredients into a blender and you will have peanut butter/banana mini muffins before you know it. They are also gluten & grain free! The perfect healthy snack.
My kids are all about peanut butter. They eat it by the spoonful! I have to hide the jar so they won’t get into it. This recipe is great because it has 2 things that kids love, peanut butter & bananas. My kids gobbled these up! Super easy too. Just add everything to a blender and you’ve got a batter ready. I added the chocolate chips because, I just couldn’t help myself. Either way, try these out! I’m sure you will love them.
The texture is actually really good for having no flour. And for a healthy snack or quick breakfast, these are fantastic.
I used my Blendtec Blender for these muffins. I LOVE my Blendtec. It is so handy and I use it almost everyday. It is a kitchen must! Plus you can get a refurbished one for $279.99! They have a 7 year warranty as well. Check it out if you are in need of a new blender. I only recommend products I use and love 🙂 A Blendtec is well worth the investment. (Affiliate Link)
5 Ingredient Blender Mini Muffins (Gluten & Grain Free!)
Author: Adell Goff
Recipe type: Breakfast
Serves: 24 mini muffins
- 1 cup peanut butter
- 2 medium sized bananas (ripe is sweeter!)
- 2 large eggs
- ½ teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon apple cider vinegar
- 2 Tablespoons honey
- dash of vanilla, optional
- mini chocolate chips, optional
- Preheat your oven to 400 degrees. Lightly grease your mini muffin pan.
- Put all the ingredients into a blender except the chocolate chips (if using) and blend until well mixed. Stir in chocolate chips.
- Pour batter into muffin pan. Drop a couple of chocolate chips onto the top of each muffin.
- Bake 8-9 minutes. Muffins will puff up quite a bit but will level after cooling.
I used regular peanut butter (it has sugar in it) so I didn't add the honey. If you use natural peanut butter, I would add honey for sure. My pan was non-stick and made the sides of the muffins brown fast. So watch them and take out right when they are done. You can also make these in a regular sized muffin pan, just cook longer.
Recipe Source: Whole Lifestyle Nutrition
This is the mini muffin pan I have. It works great!