These are the best peanut butter cookie cups with a white chocolate peanut butter cup in the center! Everyone loves these!
Baseball season is in full swing over here. My oldest, Roan, is playing machine pitch this year! It is so fun to watch. Well, at least try to watch. My youngest, Connor, makes it really hard to give the game my full attention. He is at the stage where we WILL NOT sit still. He just wants to run around all over the place, including the ball field. So my husband and I take turns chasing after him and watching the game. I just ordered a little backpack that has a leash that attaches to it. I’m not even kidding. I am going to be that mom that has her kid on a leash. I’ll let you know how it works out for us. I used to think these things were a joke or just kinda of funny but desperate times call for desperate measures. And chocolate. Lots of chocolate 😉
One of my MOST FAVORITE flavor combos is peanut butter & white chocolate! You guys, it is so good! Even if you don’t necessarily like white chocolate, you gotta give these a chance! They were a huge hit at our Bond family Christmas Eve dinner this past year. And of course you could always do half with milk chocolate and half with white chocolate and compare the two. Both are great. Plus, these are easy! And cute cause you can make them with any color/pattern mini muffin tin liner your heart desires.
- 1¾ cup flour
- ½ teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- ½ cup brown sugar
- ½ cup white sugar
- ½ cup butter, softened
- ½ cup peanut butter
- 1 large egg, slightly beaten
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 2 Tablespoons milk
- 40-50 white chocolate (or milk chocolate) peanut butter cups
- Preheat your oven to 375 degrees and either spray a mini muffin pan with cooking spray or line with muffin cups. Set aside.
- Sift together the flour, salt & soda in a small bowl.
- In a medium sized bowl, cream the butter, peanut butter & sugars. Add the egg, vanilla & milk. Mix till combined.
- Stir in the flour mixture until just combined.
- Roll into balls (about 1 T. size) and place in the prepared mini muffin cups. (depending on the exact size of balls you make, you will get anywhere between 40-50 cookie cups. The bigger you make them, the more they will puff up around the peanut butter cup. I make mine just around a heaping tablespoon and get over 40 cups but there are only about 40 peanut butter cups per bag, so I usually buy 2 bags).
- Bake for 8 minutes. While they are baking, take the wrappers off of the peanut butter cups.
- Remove from the oven and immediately place a peanut butter cup into the center of the cookie cup. Let cool for a few minutes then transfer to a cooling rack.
Recipe originally shared first over on Classy Clutter Blog!